Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - Xbox One: How to get Multiplayer to work
(These instructions work for Motorola modem/router combo units MG7315, MG7540, MG7550, MG7700)
- Locate the MAC Address of the connection you are using on the Xbox One.
How to find the Wireless and Wired MAC Address of the Xbox One:
- On the Xbox One navigate to My Games and Apps
- Select Settings
- Select Network
- Select Advanced Settings
- On this page find the MAC Address of the connection you will be using on the Xbox One. This may be either a Wireless MAC Address or Wired MAC Address.
Write down the MAC Address of the connection you will use.
- Once you have written down the MAC Address, connect a PC to the Motorola modem/router.
- Open a web browser and go to http://192.168.0.1
- Once you are logged in, click the Advanced menu button at the top right of the page.
- Click on Advanced Router on the menu bar at the top of the page
- Click on Options under Advanced Router
- On the Advanced Router page, look for “Pass Through These MAC Addresses.”
Enter the Wireless or Wired MAC Address of the Xbox One that you wrote down in
step 1. e., and click
- Once the MAC Address has been added, click Status on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click to select the Security
- On the Security page, click RebootNow
*Wait for the Online/Globe Light on the modem/router to go on solid. Once it is solid green, go over to the Xbox One and set up the Wireless or Wired connection whose MAC Address you entered in step 7.
- Once connected, verify that the Black Ops 4 Multiplayer game allows you to connect.