MD1600: How to enable Multicast
- Login to the modem: Open your Internet browser.
In the address field, type in: 192.168.0.1 [hit enter]
If you have not setup your internet connection, you will not have the option to edit in the WAN Services.
- Select Advanced at the top right
- Select Advanced Setup on the left side of the page
- Select WAN Services on the left. Scroll all the way to the right and click the Edit button
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page under IGMP Multicast.
- Enable both IGMP Multicast Proxy and IGMP Multicast Source.
- Click Next
- Click Apply/Save
- You can logout of the modem now
You can email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-753-0797.
Our tech support is open Monday-Friday 8:30am-10pm and Saturday 8:30am-5pm.