MR1900 AC1900 WiFi Gigabit Router with Power Boost
Setup & Installation: Router Setup & Installation
- Setup the MR1900
- Connect the provided yellow Ethernet cable to the MR1900’s WAN port on the back of the unit and the other end to the Ethernet port on a Cable modem, DSL modem, Fiber Optic modem or existing in-building network.
- If you are using a modem, turn it off for 10 seconds and then turn it back on.
- Plug your MR1900 to power by attaching the round end to the back of the unit and the power adapter to an electrical outlet.
- Press the On/Off button on the side panel of the MR1900 and wait for the white internet connection light (modeled after a globe) to be blinking, this can take up to 2 minutes
- Ensure that the following lights on the top of the MR1900 are on before moving forward.
- 4GHz & 5GHz
- If the 2.4GHz & 5GHz lights are off, press and hold the WiFi On/Off button on the side panel for 1 second and check again.
- At this point, most users will get their devices online by connecting them to the MR1900 with Ethernet cables or wirelessly.
- When browsing for wireless networks, look for default networks named MOTO1234 or MOTO1234-5G and connect to them using the wireless password/key printed on the bottom of the MR1900. The default Network Name/SSID is also printed right above the wireless password/key on the bottom of the MR1900.
You can also email or call our technical support team for more wireless optimization for your MG7310:
email@example.com or call us at 1-800-753-0797 (Monday-Friday 8:30am-10pm. Saturday 8:30am-5pm Eastern Time).