Note: Game Consoles require a specific NAT type for proper function. There are times when a specific game may need certain ports open. That will require port forwarding.
Follow the given steps to turn on UPnP in order to set the NAT type to open.
- Open a web browser (i.e. Internet Explorer, Chrome, FireFox, Safari etc)
- In the address bar type 192.168.0.1 and hit the Enter key to proceed
- When at login page, type "admin" for the Username, then type "motorola" for the Password, then hit Login
- Select Advanced at top of screen
- Click on Advanced Router
- Click on Options
- Place a check mark in the box next to UPnP
- Then select Save at the top of the Router Selections section
- Now go to the Network Settings on the game console and test internet connection to make sure the NAT type have changed.
- Power cycle modem by turning it off for 10 seconds, then turn it back on. Restart the game console as well.
Following these steps should open up the NAT type to allow gaming.