To log into the router, one of your devices must be connected to the router via WiFi or Ethernet cable.
- Open a browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, etc.), type 192.168.0.1 into the address bar and hit <Enter>.
- A screen will say Welcome to Your Motorola Cable Modem. The username is admin and the password is motorola. Enter these, and click Login.
- A Basic Status and Setup page will open. Click on Advanced at the top right hand corner.
- On the new page that opens, click on Wireless, and then click on WPS Radius WEP.
- There is an option to disable WPS on the first line. Click Disable, and then click Save.