- Connect an Ethernet cable between your Motorola Cable Modem Router and a computer.
- On the computer, open up a browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.).
- In the browser’s address bar, type 192.168.0.1, then press Enter.
- Enter the username admin and password motorola.
- Click on Advanced on the top right hand corner.
- Hover your mouse over Basic Router, then click on DHCP.
- Where it says DHCP Server, click Disabled. Then click Save.
- Connect an Ethernet cable between the router and any yellow port on your Motorola Cable Modem Router.
Note: If you would like to log into your Motorola Cable Modem Router again, you will have to assign a static IP of 192.168.0.x into your computer.